I love to help locals and tourists alike discover the best of Caithness and the rest of the Scottish Highlands, so here you’ll find blog posts that will help plan your itinerary, whether you are looking for ideas of places to visit, or to eat and drink. I also have posts relating to our own travels around and out of Scotland. Feel free to browse my posts! You can also search for a specific term or location, in the search bar above (expand the menu button when viewing on a mobile phone).
- A Highland Blend’s guide to spotting dolphins at Chanonry Point
- 5 Distilleries and Breweries to visit in Caithness
- 4 amazing nature experiences you can enjoy in Caithness
- A B&B aboard MV Hamnavoe – with Northlink Ferries (AD)
- Forests in Scotland | Taking a walk in the woods
- A change of scene during COVID-19 | A week in Abzshire (Aberdeenshire)
- Perthshire Walks | An autumnal wonderland
- East Mainland Orkney |Explorations in Kirkwall and beyond
- A Peedie Stroll around Stromness | Ring of Brodgar’s Prehistoric Past
All information is correct at the time of writing. Please check opening days/times for yourself to avoid disappointment.